The TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ stacks an arsenal of weapons that bring reliable 3D horsepower to the TUF Gaming ecosystem. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and features fans with space-grade lubricant that are sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1800 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1770 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER is up to 50% faster than the original GTX 1650 and up to 2X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1050. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
Graphics Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce<sup®< sup=””> GTX 1650 SUPER™
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: GDDR6 4GB
Engine Clock: OC Mode – 1800 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1770 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
CUDA Core: 1280
Memory Clock 12002 MHz
Memory Interface: 128 bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680×4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support: 3
NVLink Crossfire Support : No
Recommended PSU: 350W
Power Connectors: 1 x 6pin
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver, please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 8.1 ” x 4.9 ” x 1.8 ” Inch
Slot: 2.3 Slot