Asus ROG Gaming Strix RTX 3060TI 8G V2 Gaming LHR
Warranty is a 7-day replacement for factory defect, subject to certain guidelines and brands.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new NVIDIA Ampere architecture and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen’s uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You’ve been waiting for the latest and greatest in graphics card design – and this is it.
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 TI|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
OC Mode – 1695 MHz (Boost Clock) Gaming Mode – 1665 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Memory Speed||14 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)|
|Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)|
|HDCP Support Yes (2.3)|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop 1 x ROG ruler 1 x Collection card 1 x Speedsetup manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
12.53 ” x 5.51 ” x 2.27 ” Inch 31.85 x 14.01 x 5.78 Centimeter
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin|
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging including manuals, cabling, and accessories all in good condition.
We do not accept items of:
Any product(s) returned more than 7 days from the date of purchase.
Any product(s) not in its original condition.
Any product(s) that is damaged or has/have incomplete parts.
Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
Any product(s) failure in performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident.
Please do not send us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue a warranty for non-qualifying items and we cannot return the items to you.
Upon satisfactory return of the product(s) to Itech.ph, replacement product(s) will be shipped to the Customer if Game One PH is satisfied that the product(s) returned by the Customer is defective after suitable test and inspections. If the replacement product(s) is not available, a refund of product price will be made to the Customer.
HOW DO I AVAIL WARRANTY?
You can file for request return or warranty claim:
1. Submit a report via our email – [email protected]
— Subject: Order Number and Item
— Attach photos or videos and description of the complaint
Please take note: Customer returns the product(s) at his/her own expense.
LIST OF AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER | HOTLINE:
Acer – https://bit.ly/AcerServiceCenter
Asus – https://bit.ly/AsusServiceCenter
Lenovo Legion – Hotline: 1800-8180614 | Whatsapp: +603-2058-5358
MSI Laptop – Hotline: 02 8470 3552
Seagate – 2nd Floor of PC Gilmore Commercial Center Building in Gilmore Avenue, New Manila, Quezon City
PlayStation – https://bit.ly/PlayStationServiceCenter
Asus TUF Gaming Motherboard Z790-PLUS WIFI D4₱20,200.00 Read more
Kingston KC600 512GB 2.5″ Sata SSD [SKC600/512GB]Read more
TP Link Archer C24 AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router₱1,095.00 Add to cart
Deep Cool Matrexx 40 3FS Essential Micro-ATX₱2,695.00 Read more
Asus ROG Strix LC II 280 ARGB Liquid CPU Cooler₱9,995.00 Read more
Gigabyte Z690 AORUS PRO Gaming Motherboard AORUSRead more
There are no reviews yet.