Asus ROG Swift Pro PG248QP 24.1″ FHD (1920 x 1080) NVIDIA G-SYNC Esports Gaming Monitor | 540Hz
Warranty is a 7-day replacement for factory defect, subject to certain guidelines and brands.
ROG Swift Pro PG248QP
ROG Swift Pro PG248QP NVIDIA® G-SYNC® esports gaming monitor ― 24.1-inch FHD, 540 Hz overclocked (above 360Hz), Esports-TN panel, NVIDIA® Reflex Analyzer, ULMB 2, adjustable base, ESS codec, DisplayHDR™ 400
- 24.1-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Esports-TN (E-TN) gaming monitor with 540 Hz (OC)* refresh rate is designed for professional gamers
- World’s fastest TN panel; E-TN panel technology is approximately 50% more responsive than traditional TN panels available
- Adjustable base with retractable claws ensures a small footprint
- NVIDIA® G-SYNC Ultra Low Motion Blur 2 (ULMB 2) provides enhanced motion blur reduction, bringing over 2000 Hz of effective motion clarity
- NVIDIA® Reflex Analyzer offers accurate measurements of system latency*NVIDIA RTX 20 Series and above graphics as well as the latest version of Windows OS are required to enables the 540 Hz (OC) refresh rate. Click here to find out more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging including manuals, cabling, and accessories all in good condition.
We do not accept items of:
Any product(s) returned more than 7 days from the date of purchase.
Any product(s) not in its original condition.
Any product(s) that is damaged or has/have incomplete parts.
Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
Any product(s) failure in performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident.
Please do not send us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue a warranty for non-qualifying items and we cannot return the items to you.
Upon satisfactory return of the product(s) to Itech.ph, replacement product(s) will be shipped to the Customer if Game One PH is satisfied that the product(s) returned by the Customer is defective after suitable test and inspections. If the replacement product(s) is not available, a refund of product price will be made to the Customer.
HOW DO I AVAIL WARRANTY?
You can file for request return or warranty claim:
1. Submit a report via our email – [email protected]
— Subject: Order Number and Item
— Attach photos or videos and description of the complaint
Please take note: Customer returns the product(s) at his/her own expense.
LIST OF AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER | HOTLINE:
Acer – https://bit.ly/AcerServiceCenter
Asus – https://bit.ly/AsusServiceCenter
Lenovo Legion – Hotline: 1800-8180614 | Whatsapp: +603-2058-5358
MSI Laptop – Hotline: 02 8470 3552
Seagate – 2nd Floor of PC Gilmore Commercial Center Building in Gilmore Avenue, New Manila, Quezon City
PlayStation – https://bit.ly/PlayStationServiceCenter