The TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ ups the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and packs three fans that contain space-grade lubricant and are sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1860 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1830 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
Graphics Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER™
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
OpenGL : OpenGL®4.6
Video Memory: GDDR6 6GB
Engine Clock: OC Mode – 1860 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
CUDA Core: 1408
Memory Clock: 14002 MHz
Memory Interface: 192bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680x 4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support: 3
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Recommended PSU: 450W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8 Pin
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 10.4 x 5.1 x 2.2 inches
Slot 2.7 Slot