- Lighting The Way
The TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB system fan brings new layers of cool to your build. Its high-luminance, double-layer LED array pumps out deeply saturated colors against a backdrop of high airflow, low noise, and rugged durability, leaving the competition completely in the dark.
Rotor. Bearings. Electronics. All optimized to pump out a class-leading 76 CFM, low noise, and balanced static pressure, making the TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB ideal for all chassis positions or radiators that feature low or medium-density fin arrays.
Advanced Fluid Dynamic Bearing
The TF120 rotor assembly spins on an advanced fluid dynamic bearing rated for up to 250,000 hours of trouble-free operation.
Double-Layer LED Array
The TF120 features an addressable double-layer LED array that emits light evenly through each fan blade, leaving conventional RGB fans looking washed out. The dual-layer LED structure also facilitates a range of unique lighting effects to make any gaming rig pop.
Aura Sync enables lighting to be customized and then coordinated with a huge range of compatible hardware.
- Class-leading airflow, and low noise levels.
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing provides up to 250,000 hours of operation.
- PWM control: ultra-wide RPM range allows optimal cooling for all types of workloads.
- Anti-vibration pads reduce fan noise by damping rattling and vibration.
- A double-layer LED array produces deeper color saturation and more lighting effects than conventional RGB fans.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you coordinate colors and lighting effects with a huge range of hardware.
- Available in both black and white editions to suit a variety of PC builds.