darkFlash G600 True Rated Power 600W
Warranty is a 7-day replacement for factory defect, subject to certain guidelines and brands.
The Quiestest SFX-L PSU
Taking after the ROG Thor, the ROG Loki SFX-L 750W Platinum brandishes the same enthusiast-grade components and features, all packed into an SFX-L form factor. Boasting quiet operation and high performance, the Loki is primed to power your next SFF build.
- Axial Tech Cooling – 120mm fan with PWM control for low noise and thermals kept in check
- Compact Form Factor – SFX-L: 125 x 125 x 63.5 mm
- PCIe Gen 5.0 Ready – 16-pin cable included to pipe up to 600W power to PCIe 5.0 graphics cards
- Future Ready – Tighter voltage and current regulation
- Lambda A Certification – Certified low noise levels, below 25 dB
- 80 Plus Platinum Certified – Up to 92% efficient for low heat and noise, and increased reliability
- ARGB Illuminated Fan and Aura Sync – Ready to synchronize lighting effects across your gaming setup
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging including manuals, cabling, and accessories all in good condition.
We do not accept items of:
Any product(s) returned more than 7 days from the date of purchase.
Any product(s) not in its original condition.
Any product(s) that is damaged or has/have incomplete parts.
Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
Any product(s) failure in performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident.
Please do not send us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue a warranty for non-qualifying items and we cannot return the items to you.
Upon satisfactory return of the product(s) to Itech.ph, replacement product(s) will be shipped to the Customer if Game One PH is satisfied that the product(s) returned by the Customer is defective after suitable test and inspections. If the replacement product(s) is not available, a refund of product price will be made to the Customer.
HOW DO I AVAIL WARRANTY?
You can file for request return or warranty claim:
1. Submit a report via our email – [email protected]
— Subject: Order Number and Item
— Attach photos or videos and description of the complaint
Please take note: Customer returns the product(s) at his/her own expense.
LIST OF AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER | HOTLINE:
Acer – https://bit.ly/AcerServiceCenter
Asus – https://bit.ly/AsusServiceCenter
Lenovo Legion – Hotline: 1800-8180614 | Whatsapp: +603-2058-5358
MSI Laptop – Hotline: 02 8470 3552
Seagate – 2nd Floor of PC Gilmore Commercial Center Building in Gilmore Avenue, New Manila, Quezon City
PlayStation – https://bit.ly/PlayStationServiceCenter
There are no reviews yet.