A Switch Like No Other
The Glorious Panda is no ordinary mechanical keyboard switch. Created from the resurrected original INVYR Panda housing molds, with improved internals, and upgraded materials – the GP unlocks a transcendent tactile typing experience unlike anything your fingers have ever enjoyed.
Engineered with the most premium materials sourced from around the world, this switch features buttery-smooth operation, perfectly tactile response – and a sweet-sounding “thock” like a song from the heavens.
The feeling of a Glorious Pandas could be described as a very snappy and responsive tactile switch. They feature a strong ‘bump’ at the start of the downstroke, with a quick snap back to position in the upstroke. You notice less pre-travel, smoother operation, and a quicker snap back than it’s “holy” cousin.
Once you try it your fingers won’t be able to get enough.
The Glorious Panda is uncompromised quality. Below is a full breakdown of this glorious switch and how each one is created:
- Top Shell – Created from original Invyr tooling, modified to incorporate Glorious branding, made with premium grade polycarbonate
- Stem – New and improved Glorious stem that provides less pretravel for the tactile bump to occur and a stronger upward stroke. Composed of POM sourced from Japan.
- Spring – 67 gram stainless steel spring with nickel plating, sourced from Korea.
- Leaf – Premium grade copper, sourced from Japan
- Bottom Shell – Created from original Invyr tooling, 3 pins, using premium Nylon PA66