From the pinball wizards at Zen Studios comes Marvel Pinball: Epic Collection Vol. 1, a thrilling collection that bundles together ten classic Marvel pinball tables based on some of the greatest heroes and storylines in the Marvel universe!
Swing through the streets of New York City with Spider-Man, shrink to gigantically tiny proportions in the Ant-Man table, become the Daywalker to combat the nefarious vampire forces in Blade, and choose your side in an epic showdown in the Civil War table, and many more! Each table has been lovingly crafted by the Zen team to feature fantastic details pulled from the original comics.
Combining Marvel’s beloved cadre of Super Heroes with Zen’s peerless pinball physics and mastery, Marvel Pinball is an epic combination that no fan of pinball or Marvel Comics will want to miss!
* Marvel Pinball: Epic Collection Vol. 1 includes several tables available to play: Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Blade, Marvel’s The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Marvel’s Ant-Man, Venom and Fear Itself
* Marvel Pinball Epic Collection: Vol. 1 is a realistic pinball simulation featuring table designs based on immensely popular Marvel IPs. The player uses mechanical flippers to keep a ball in play.
* Single player mode is the well known pinball gameplay, with game mode completion and asynchronous high score competition via Leaderboards being the primary goals.
* Local Hotseat mimics the multiplayer feature found in real pinball tables, in which up to four players take turns, each one playing until a ball is lost.
* Local split-screen allows players to play simultaneously, with a time or score limit ending the game. Each player has unlimited balls but loses a portion of score according to the initial game settings with each ball loss.
* Tournaments are time-limited competitions on specific tables. Players have until the end of the tournament to submit the highest score possible on the tournament table.
* Local and online high score lists.
* Hero Score is an aggregate score of the player based on the highest scores achieved on each of the tables.
* Team Force is the sum of the player’s and his/her friends’ Hero Scores. This score is further multiplied by the number of tables played by the player.
* Automated Save/Load and manually activated Slow Motion and Free View features.
* Trophies for each table, awarded for various accomplishments, such as completing the final goal in a table, reaching milestone scores, etc.