The newly upgraded FOCUS PX and GX series are the successors to the FOCUS PLUS Series, which became an instant top seller in the power supply market after its launch in 2017. In 2019, Seasonic engineers have made improvements to the popular series such as removing the inline capacitors on the supplied cables.
- The FOCUS GX achieves 80 PLUS® Gold certification with its 90 % efficiency at 50 % system load.
- Seasonic’s engineers have implemented a new design feature, where instead of cables; the back panel and the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) are connected by a copper plate. This breakthrough solution not only lowers the chance of production errors during manual insertion but it also improves output power quality.
- The industry’s first, Seasonic patented, advanced three-phased thermal control achieves optimal between silence and cooling. This Hybrid Silent Fan Control functions in three operational stages: Fanless Mode, Silent Mode, and Cooling Mode.
- The fan control button can be found on the back of the FOCUS PLUS power supply, next to the power switch. The image here illustrates how to select different fan control modes to suit your need.
- DO NOT press the button if you wish to include the Fanless Mode, which means the fan in the power supply will not spin when the power supply is under light loads. Press the button if you wish to have the fan spin at all times, even at lower loads.