- Specially Designed – This product is fit for Nintendo Switch 4.0.0 above System, and turn on the “Pro Wired Controller Communication” on “Setting System” before connecting.
- Conveniently Working – Easily plug in and play directly on switch console via male Type C to USB adapter attached with the controller when you are on travels, you can also connect the USB port for TV mode via the switch dock when you are at home.
- Ergonomically designed – Feature a vibrate function which enhanced the gaming experience, It also support X INPUT games on PC, which brings more choices for the game players, it definitely a must buy device for all the game players.
Please note before connecting:
1.Update the system to 4.0.0 above.
2.Turn on the “Pro Controller Wired Controller Communication” on “System Setting”
Operation of scene 1 (connect to switch console via male Type C to USB adapter)
1. Take out the male Type C to USB adapter attached with the controller. Put the male Type C end of the adapter into the Switch console’s Type C jack, and the other USB end of the adapter into Switch Pro’s USB jack.
2. If the indicator light of the controller turns on and also the channel indicator light of the controller turns on after press A button ,which means the connection is successful.
3. After the connection, you can play switch games via the Switch Pro controller.
Operation of scene 2 (connect to TV via switch dock)
1. Connect the switch dock to the TV, and turn it on.
2. Put the switch console into the switch dock, the indicator light on the switch dock shall be on and the switch console screen shall be see on the TV.
3. Connect the Switch Pro with the switch dock via USB cable. If the indicator light of the controller turns on and also the channel indicator light of the controller turns on after press A button, which means the connection is successful. You can start play games on the TV via the Switch Pro.