The H9 Flow is designed to cool off powerful GPUs with its expansive thermal capabilities, featuring the capacity for ten fans and numerous 360mm radiator mounting options and the perforated top panel takes cooling even further.
- Unique uninterrupted glass panel for a clear view of the interior
- Intuitive cable management and dual chamber design
- Room for ten fans or three 360mm Radiators
- Perforated top panel for enhanced cooling
- Direct airflow to the GPU for handling high-powered components
- Enhanced experience with other products from the NZXT ecosystem
- Includes four F Series 120mm Quiet Airflow fans
Inside the Box:
H9 Flow Case: 1
Front I/O split cables: 1
120mm Quiet Airflow Fan (Case Version): 4
Installation Accessories: 1
The H9 Flow has 435mm of GPU clearance, offering room for the latest NVIDIA 40 Series and AMD 7000 Series cards.
The H9 Flow has room for 10 fans. With the capacity for 3x120mm fans on the side, 3 x 120mm or 2x140mm on the top and bottom, and 1 x120mm on the rear.
The H9 Flow has room for up to a 360mm radiator on the top, bottom, or side, and up to a 120mm radiator on the rear.