Asus ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition
Warranty is a 7-day replacement for factory defect, subject to certain guidelines and brands.
Tentative Arrival: TBC
Estimate SRP: P 6,895.00 – P 7,395.00
Downpayment: P 1,000.00
The ultra-lightweight ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition is a 54-gram wireless gaming mouse with a pro-tested form factor, 36,000-dpi ROG AimPoint optical sensor, ROG SpeedNova wireless technology, tri-mode connectivity, ROG Micro Switches, five programmable buttons, and synergy profile setting functions with the Aim Lab Settings Optimizer.
- Pro-Tested Form Factor: Mouse shape co-developed with esports professionals to ensure maximum stability and control when flicking and tracking
- Aim Lab Settings Optimizer: Synergistic software analyzes user strengths and play styles to tailor mouse settings uniquely to the player
- Lightweight 54-gram design: Extreme weight reduction through meticulous engineering and innovative bio-based nylon material construction
- ROG AimPoint optical sensor: Next-gen 36,000‑dpi optical sensor with industry-leading < 1% cpi deviation for ultimate precision
- Tri-mode connectivity: Unmatched flexibility with wired USB, low-latency 2.4 GHz RF, plus Bluetooth® mode to pair up to three devices
- ROG SpeedNova wireless technology: Low-latency, reliable wireless performance and optimized energy efficiency in the 2.4 GHz RF mode
- Onboard control: Allows frequently used mouse settings to be adjusted directly by pressing different combinations of mouse buttons
- ROG Micro Switches: Provides 70-million-click lifespan and controlled, consistent click feel
- Anti-slip mouse grip tape: Assures grip and adds a bit of flair
- ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE mouse feet: Quality materials facilitate smooth and fast movements
A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging including manuals, cabling, and accessories all in good condition.
We do not accept items of:
Any product(s) returned more than 7 days from the date of purchase.
Any product(s) not in its original condition.
Any product(s) that is damaged or has/have incomplete parts.
Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
Any product(s) failure in performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident.
Please do not send us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue a warranty for non-qualifying items and we cannot return the items to you.
Upon satisfactory return of the product(s) to Itech.ph, replacement product(s) will be shipped to the Customer if Game One PH is satisfied that the product(s) returned by the Customer is defective after suitable test and inspections. If the replacement product(s) is not available, a refund of product price will be made to the Customer.
HOW DO I AVAIL WARRANTY?
You can file for request return or warranty claim:
1. Submit a report via our email – [email protected]
— Subject: Order Number and Item
— Attach photos or videos and description of the complaint
Please take note: Customer returns the product(s) at his/her own expense.
LIST OF AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER | HOTLINE:
Acer – https://bit.ly/AcerServiceCenter
Asus – https://bit.ly/AsusServiceCenter
Lenovo Legion – Hotline: 1800-8180614 | Whatsapp: +603-2058-5358
MSI Laptop – Hotline: 02 8470 3552
Seagate – 2nd Floor of PC Gilmore Commercial Center Building in Gilmore Avenue, New Manila, Quezon City
PlayStation – https://bit.ly/PlayStationServiceCenter
Asus ROG Strix Scope NX Deluxe RGB Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard [Blue]Add to cart
Asus ROG Strix Scope RGB Cherry MX Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard [Red]Add to cart
Asus ROG Strix Scope RGB Cherry MX Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard [Blue]Add to cart
Asus ROG Azoth Gaming Custom Hotswappable Mechanical Keyboard – ROG NX Blue₱13,995.00 Add to cart
ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe Gaming Keyboard X801 [Black] RedAdd to cart
ASUS ROG Keris Wireless Aimpoint Gaming Mouse P709 [White]Add to cart