My Time at Sandrock, just like My Time at Portia, is an adventure RPG that takes place in a wholesome post-apocalyptic world. 300 years after the Day of Calamity destroyed most modern technologies, travel to the desert community of Sandrock and take on the role of a fledgling Builder. Use your trusty toolset to gather resources, construct machines, and turn your run-down workshop into a well-oiled production facility to save the town from the jaws of economic ruin.
- Build Your Workshop: Use an intricate set of machines to process materials and produce parts of huge structures before assembling them piece by piece to help Sandrock flourish. Create hundreds of unique items at the worktable to decorate your homestead, give gifts to Sandrock’s residents, or assist with community requests.
- Explore the Open World: Explore vast deserts surrounding the city-state of Sandrock. Dive into ruins to dig for Old World relics, seek out materials in hard-to-reach locations, or spend time relaxing in Sandrock with your neighbors.
- Extensive Stories for NPCS: Experience a detailed story complete with hundreds of side quests and over 30 all-new characters. Spend time getting to know Sandrock’s residents, uncovering backstories, and making meaningful connections along the way, including romance and the option to get married and have children!
- New Combat: Quickly shift between melee combat and third-person shooting mechanics in dynamic action battles. Use the new weapons and defense break mechanic to your tactical advantage or boost your stats to simply smash through battles. Face a wide range of enemies in dungeons and experience a realistic and ever-changing desert environment.
- Mini-Games and More: Sand running, gun fighting, sand fishing, holiday events, and many more, allow you and local residents to stay entertained in the desert town. Use your workshop’s profits to turn the empty prairie into farmable land. Grow crops for extra cash or transform them into delicious dishes.