With the ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area. On top of 30-second setup, multi-device detection, and flexible settings that make the most of your network performance. Dual WAN enables having two connections/ISPs on one router, with load balance and failover mode for added stability and redundancy to ensure uninterrupted internet access. Do you game a lot, or spend most of your time streaming videos? Whatever your planned use is, the RT-AC750L has Quality of Service (QoS) standards that let you select how much bandwidth is prioritized for virtually any task. Plus, the traffic monitor allows you to check your Web usage in a clear graphical interface.
Control your network anywhere
In your increasingly mobile-enabled life, having control over your network via an app is more important than ever. The new ASUS Router App is built from the ground-up to be both intuitive and robust, allowing you to setup your router, manage network traffic, diagnose connection issues and even update firmware, all without needing to boot up a PC.
- Concurrent 300 Mbps(2.4GHz) and 433 Mbps (5GHz) throughput for high-speed wireless performance.
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for easy setup and manage your router.
- Improved coverage and multi-device performance with four external antennas — two each for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- Advanced parental control helps you protect your children from Internet addiction. You can restrict the times that each device can access the internet by applying scheduled time limits.
- ASUS Router App makes your connected life easier!